The Influencer (#INFLCR) Journey continues. In this episode, Jim Cavale and his wife Yazmin leave a snowy South to head to Los Angeles for #INFLCR brand growth opportunities with a prominent Pac-12 school and an innovative sports agency, along with sitting courtside for the USC-Oklahoma game at the Staples Center.
After the quick trip to LA, Cavale returns to headquarters at Innovation Depot in Birmingham for INFLCR’s first prospect call with a professional sports team from the NFL.
Through this episode, Cavale provides a look at how #INFLCR’s mission goes beyond its product by being a business in Birmingham that is turning heads, with recent visits to its Innovation Depot HQ, by venture capitalist Mary Meeker of Silicon Valley-based Venture Fund, Kleiner Perkins, and Dr. Condoleezza Rice, an Alabama native and the former U.S. Secretary of State.
It also provides a brief look at how #INFLCR serves the community. With each new client, #INFLCR helps fund new mentorship through the Aspire Movement (link to aspiremovement.org), a Birmingham-based ministry that helps develop mentoring relationships for fatherless children. The organization has grown to more than 200 mentor relationships in its third year, and #INFLCR was able to present its first check to the cause at Aspire Movement’s Second Annual Celebration.
- Los Angeles, California
- Birmingham, Alabama
- Wasserman Media Group
- Joe Crawford, #INFLCR Sports Data Research
- Mary Meeker, Kleiner Perkins Vice Chairman
- Dr. Condoleezza Rice, former U.S. Secretary of State
- Danny Wuerffel, 1996 Heisman Trophy Winner
MOMENTS NOT TO MISS
- Expanding the vision to the west coast
- INFLCR’s first prospect call with a professional sports team
- Visits to HQ from venture capitalist Mary Meeker and Dr. Condoleezza Rice
- Aspire Movement’s annual celebration and donation